Report NEP-AGE-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2008. "A Note on Defining the Dependent Population Based on Age," Discussion Papers DP 2008-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Gatti, Roberta & Profeta, Paola, 2008. "Investing for the Old Age: Pensions, Children and Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 6825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasco C Nhabinde & Niek J Schoeman, 2008. "The Impact of Retirement Benefits on Consumption and Saving in South Africa," Working Papers 200807, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Gautier Duflos, 2008. "Pharmaceutical innovation and the longevity of Australians: a first look," NBER Working Papers 14009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.