Report NEP-AGE-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven Prus, 2007. "Explaining the Health Gap Between Canadian- and Foreign-Born Older Adults: Findings from the 2000/2001 Canadian Community Health Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 211, McMaster University.
- Rod Tyers & Qun Shi, 2006. "Demographic Change and Policy Responses: Implications for the Global Economy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-469, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:13317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruben Mercado & Antonio P�ez, 2007. "Aging, Gender and Neighbourhood Determinants of Distance Traveled: A Multilevel Analysis in the Hamilton CMA," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 209, McMaster University.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & David W. Wilcox, 2007. "Why do firms offer risky defined benefit pension plans?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hayat Khan, 2007. "Private Intergenerational Transfers and Their Ability to Alleviate the Fiscal Burden of Ageing," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.