Report NEP-AGE-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Holler, 2007. "Pension Systems and their Influence on Fertility and Growth," Vienna Economics Papers 0704, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Richard Layte, 2007. "An Analysis of the Impact of Age and Proximity of Death on Health Care Costs in Ireland," Papers WP193, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Layte & Hannah McGee & Ann O'Hanlon, 2007. "Do Consultation Charges Deter General Practitioner Use Among Older People? A Natural Experiment," Papers WP194, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Charles L. Baum II & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2007. "Age, Socioeconomic Status and Obesity Growth," NBER Working Papers 13289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassili N. Novoseltsev & Anatoli I. Michalski & Janna A. Novoseltseva & Anatoli I. Yashin & James R. Carey & Thomas W. Scott, 2007. "Senescence can play an essential role in modelling and estimation of vector based epidemiological indicators: demographical approach," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:10_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore