Report NEP-AGE-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Zwick, Thomas & Boockmann, Bernhard & Maier, Michael, 2007. "Do hiring subsidies reduce unemployment among the elderly? Evidence from two natural experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nigel Rice & Jennifer Roberts & Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Sick of work or too sick to work? Evidence on health shocks and early retirement from the BHPS," Working Papers 2007002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Dummann, Kathrin, 2007. "Determinants of occupational pension provision in Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 75, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2006:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore