Report NEP-ACC-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Chu & Raymond Fisman & Songtao Tan & Yongxiang Wang, 2020. "Hometown favoritism and the quality of government monitoring: Evidence from rotation of Chinese auditor," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-343, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Waldemar Marz & Johannes Pfeiffer, 2015. "Resource Market Power and Levels of Knowledge in General Equilibrium," ifo Working Paper Series 2020), ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lenarčič, Črt & Papadopoulos, Georgios, 2020. "Determinants of firm investment: Evidence from Slovenian firm-level data," MPRA Paper 100478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio López-Laborda & Guillermo Peña, 2020. "Financial VAT May Improve Trade Openness," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper2008, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Olivier E. Malay, 2020. "How to articulate beyond GDP and businesses’ social and environmental indicators?," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Izabela Sta?czyk & Magdalena M. Stuss & Anna Wzi?tek-Sta?ko, 2020. "The Role of Communication in the Organizational Support of Managers in Efficient Management," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 10112429, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.