Report NEP-ACC-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atanasov, Atanas, 2019. "Репутацията Като Обект На Счетоводството: Признаване, Оценяване, Оповестяване [Goodwill as an accounting object: initial recognition, measurement, disclosure]," MPRA Paper 97938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Journal, IJEMSS & Ishak, Muhammad, 2018. "The Effect Of Auditor Experience, Workload And Motivation Auditor On Audit Quality In Financial And Development Supervisory Board South Of Sulawesi," OSF Preprints kyq6v, Center for Open Science.
- Георгиева, Даниела, 2019. "Счетоводно Отчитане На Разходи За Иновационни Проекти (Основен Курс За Несчетоводители) [Accounting of R&D projects' expenditures (basic course for non-accounting personnel)]," MPRA Paper 97680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2019.
- Abdullah, Azrul Bin & Ismail, Ku Nor Izah Ku, 2018. "Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies," SocArXiv rms3v, Center for Open Science.
- Miroudot, Sébastien & ye, ming, 2018. "Tracing value-added and double counting in sales of foreign affiliates and domestic-owned companies," MPRA Paper 97632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tandon, Suranjali, 2020. "Is the tax system neutral in India: An analysis of tax treatment of select funds," Working Papers 20/294, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Laurent Bach & Antoine Bozio & Brice Fabre & Arthur Guillouzouic & Claire Leroy & Clément Malgouyres, 2019. "Follow the money! Combining household and firm-level evidence to unravel the tax elasticity of dividend," PSE Working Papers halshs-02415470, HAL.
- rahmadi, putra, 2018. "Artikel Audit Sistem Informasi Sumber Daya Manusia Pada Training Center Di Jakarta," OSF Preprints gbrh8, Center for Open Science.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Tomaselli, 2019. "Economic Growth and Public Debt: An Experimental Approach in Search of a Confidence Channel," DEM Working Papers 2019/18, Department of Economics and Management.