Report NEP-ACC-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7457, CESifo.
- Silvia Gabrieli & Claire Labonne, 2018. "Bad Sovereign or Bad Balance Sheets? Euro Interbank Market Fragmentation and Monetary Policy, 2011-2015," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 18-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Adandohoin, Kodjo, 2018. "Tax transition in developing countries: Do VAT and excises really work?," MPRA Paper 91522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "How Taxes Affect the Incentive to Invest in New Intangible Assets," Reports 54648, Congressional Budget Office.
- Cirolia, Lisa R. & Mizes, James C., 2019. "Property Tax in African Secondary Cities: Insights from the Cases of Kisumu (Kenya) and Mâ€™Bour (Senegal)," Working Papers 14300, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Tsaplin Oleg, 2019. "Design and implementation of Student Dormitory Management solution on the 1C:Enterprise 8.3 platform [Опыт Разработки И Внедрения Решения На Платформе "1с:Предприятие 8.3 "Управление Студ," Published Papers 011903, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Meirini, Dianita & Andari, Atik Tri & Aalin, Elmi Rakhma, 2019. "Fixed Sample Size as an Internal Control," MPRA Paper 91261, University Library of Munich, Germany.