Report NEP-ACC-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2017. "The effects of the new fiscal rule and creative accounting: Empirical evidence from Japanese municipalities," MPRA Paper 89160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bremus, Franziska & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2018. "Interactions between regulatory and corporate taxes: How is bank leverage affected?," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Kuusi, Tero, 2018. "Impacts of the Largest Export Guaranteed Operations in Finland," ETLA Brief 72, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tahiri, Noor Rahman, 2018. "Financial Analysis of Afghanistan International Bank," MPRA Paper 88663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2018.
- Tzu-Chin Lin & Wen-Chieh Wu, 2018. "Tax Assessment of Unauthorized (Illegal) Building Works in Taipei City, Taiwan," ERES eres2018_94, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Dierynck, Bart & Sextroh, Christoph, 2017. "Report on the 3rd Dutch Accounting Research Conference," Other publications TiSEM 07ef2b5e-b097-4060-91d1-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.