Report NEP-ACC-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Antonin & Vincent Touzé, 2017. "Capital taxation : principles, properties and optimal taxation issues," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Natalia Konovalova, 2017. "Regulations of Banks? Capital and Liquidity according to Basel III: Problems and Experience from Eastern Europe Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808191, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brandon Gipper & Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz, 2017. "On the Economics of Audit Partner Tenure and Rotation: Evidence from PCAOB Data," NBER Working Papers 24018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pérez Caldentey, Esteban & Cruz Luzuriaga, Manuel, 2017. "Monitoring the evolution of Latin American economies using a flow-of-funds framework," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 265, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2017. "ÔRationalÕ Farmers and the Emergence of Modern Accounting in Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0115, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- J. Scott Davis & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Monetary Policy Divergence, Net Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates: Accounting for Endogenous Policy Responses," Globalization Institute Working Papers 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.