Report NEP-ACC-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand Laporte & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Yannick Bouterige, 2017. "Mining taxation in Africa: The gold mining industry in 14 countries from 1980 to 2015," Working Papers halshs-01545361, HAL.
- Maïmouna Diakite & Jean-François Brun & Souleymane Diarra & Nasser Ary Tanimoune, 2017. "The effects of tax coordination on the tax revenue mobilization in West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)," Working Papers halshs-01535104, HAL.
- Robert Deyoung & Isabelle Distinguin & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Bank Liquidity Management and Bank Capital Shocks," Working Papers hal-01559053, HAL.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2017. "Assessment of the 2017 Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion," Discussion Papers DP 2017-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from a spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers hal-01559041, HAL.
- Aurore Burietz & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2017. "Europe vs. the U.S. A New Look at the Syndicated Loan Pricing Puzzle," Working Papers CEB 17-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.