Report NEP-ACC-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Florence Huart & João Tovar Jalles & Piotr Stanek, 2017. "Assessing the Sustainability of External Imbalances in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Stefano Boscolo, 2017. "Fine della progressività? Dalla comprehensive income tax alle imposte cedolari," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0154, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2017. "Tax Policy Effects on Business Incentives in Pakistan," Working Papers 1705, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Dora Benedek & Pragyan Deb & Borja Gracia & Sergejs Saksonovs & Anna Shabunina & Nina T Budina, 2017. "The Right Kind of Help? Tax Incentives for Staying Small," IMF Working Papers 17/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniela Mantovani, 2017. "Comparing redistributive efficiency of tax-benefit systems in Europe," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0155, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- DOMBOU T., Dany R., 2017. "Liberté économique et entrepreneuriat en ASS : une approche par le genre [Economic freedom and entrepreneurship in SSA: a gender approach]," MPRA Paper 80242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duro, Miguel & Heese, Jonas & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2017. "Does the Public Disclosure of the SEC's Oversight Actions Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.