Report NEP-ACC-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barrios & Francesco Figari & Luca Gandullia & Sara Riscado, 2016. "The fiscal and equity impact of tax expenditures in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Measuring business profits: Accountants versus economists," MPRA Paper 75525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayley Reynolds & Ludvig Wier, 2016. "Estimating profit shifting in South Africa using firm-level tax returns," WIDER Working Paper Series 128, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Song Mingzi & Naoto Oshiro & Akinobu Shuto, 2016. "Predicting accounting fraud: Evidence from Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-402, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Robert D. Cairns & Stellio Del Campo & Vincent Martinet, 2016. "Sustainability of an economy relying on two reproducible assets," Working Papers 2016/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Banking Supervision Outsourcing: Economics, Rules and Drivers," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1616, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.