Report NEP-ACC-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Caballé & Ariadna Dumitrescu, 2016. "Disclosure of Corporate Tax Reports, Tax Enforcement, and Insider Trading," Working Papers 911, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marco Di Cintio, Marco Di Cintio & Sucharita Ghosh, Sucharita Ghosh & Emanuele Grassi, Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "Firm Employment Growth, R&D Expenditures and Exports," ET: Economic Theory 240750, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Luigi Bernardi, 2016. "2014-2015 tax changes in EU Member States vs the Commission’s tax policy recommendations," Working papers 46, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Sara Hsu, 2016. "China's Banking Sector as the Foundation of Financial Reform," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201621, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Brinca, Pedro & Chari, V. V. & Kehoe, Patrick J. & McGrattan, Ellen R., 2016. "Accounting for Business Cycles," Staff Report 531, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Henri Bogaert, 2016. "Working Paper 01-16 - Improving the Stability and Growth Pact by integrating a proper accounting of public investments: a new attempt," Working Papers 1601, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise, 2015.
"Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale de 2013 pour la R.D.Congo
[2013 Social Accounting Matrix for the D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 72407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2016. "Fiscal Implications of Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin J. Mumford, 2016. "Prosperity, Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201619, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.