Report NEP-ACC-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Giroud & Joshua D. Rauh, 2016. "State Taxation and the Reallocation of Business Activity: Evidence from Establishment-Level Data," Economics Working Papers 16103, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Forbes, Kristin & Hjortsoe, Ida & Nenova, Tsvetelina, 2016. "Current account deficits during heightened risk: menacing or mitigating?," Discussion Papers 46, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Chris Murphy, 2016. "The effects on consumer welfare of a corporate tax cut," Departmental Working Papers 2016-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andrzej Pestkowski, 2016. "Fiscal burden differentiation between European Union countries as a source of opportunism, moral hazard and unproductive entrepreneurship," Working Papers 24/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose De Gregorio, 2016. "Large Depreciations: Recent Experience in Historical Perspective," Working Papers wp421, University of Chile, Department of Economics.