Report NEP-ACC-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Rambaud, 2015. "How accounting can reformulate the debate on the Natural Capital and help to implement its ecological conceptualisation?," Post-Print halshs-01260060, HAL.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "Quality Weighted Citations Versus Total Citations in the Sciences and Social Sciences, with an Application to Finance and Accounting," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2015-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2015. "Internet and taxation in European Union," MPRA Paper 65638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azimi, Mohammad Naim, 2015. "Impact of Organization Internal Factors on Ethical Intensity of Accountants in Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 69532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2015.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2016. "The " Triple Depreciation Line " (TDL) accounting model and its application to the Human Capital," Working Papers hal-01260004, HAL.
- Rosalind Z. Wiggins & Rosalind L. Bennett & Andrew Metrick, 2014. "The Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy D: The Role of Ernst & Young," Yale School of Management YPFS Cases 59183, Yale School of Management, revised Mar 2015.