Report NEP-ACC-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gómez Sabaini, Juan Carlos & Morán, Dalmiro, 2014. "Tax policy in Latin America: Assessment and guidelines for a second generation of reforms," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 133, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Massimo Bordignon & Veronica Grembi & Santino Piazza, 2015. "Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def035, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers 2015.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- William R. White, 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization Institute Working Papers 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91996, Inter-American Development Bank.