Report NEP-ACC-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Richter, Katharina & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Tax planning of R&D intensive multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-114, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Studener, Werner & Merriman, Niall & Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.
- Silvester Van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2014. "Self-Regulatory Organizations under the Shadow of Governmental Oversight: An Experimental Investigation," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/114, European University Institute.
- Oll, Grete, 2014. "Opportunistic Disclosure in the Inter-Organizational Relationships," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current account "core-periphery dualism" in the EMU," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 996, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Massimiliano Iommi, 2014. "Sources of Labor Productivity Growth in the EU and the US: the Role of Intangible and ICT Capital," Working Papers LuissLab 14111, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Yu, Bingxin & Zhang, Haisen, 2014. "Public account and coding system in Kenya: The trend and pattern of agricultural expenditure:," IFPRI discussion papers 1396, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).