Report NEP-ACC-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanderbeke Dave & Christiaens Johan & Verbruggen Sandra, 2014. "Audit Fee Determinants In The Hospital Sector," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/891, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bruno Bises & Antonio ScialÃ, 2014. "The Taxation of Owner-Occupied House in Italy: 1974-2014," Public Finance Research Papers 7, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Borivoje B. Prokolović, Maja Lj. Arsić-Trajković, Mariya Pavlova, 2014. "International Standards And Financial Reporting Of Corporations In Serbia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox & Chihiro Shimizu, 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes and the System of National Account," Discussion Papers 2014-38, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- KODAMA Naomi & TAKAMURA Shizuka, 2014. "Corporate Disclosure of Non-financial Information and Ownership by Foreign Shareholders (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denis Ivanov, 2014. "Transition and path-dependence in knowledge-intensive industry location: Case of Russian professional services," ERSA conference papers ersa14p767, European Regional Science Association.
- Brunori, Paolo & Palmisano, Flaviana & Peragine, Vito, 2014. "Income taxation and equity: new dominance criteria and an application to Romania," EUROMOD Working Papers EM19/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.