Report NEP-ACC-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus O. Unegbu, 2014. "Theories of Accounting: Evolution & Developments, Income-Determination and Diversities in Use," Papers 1411.4633, arXiv.org.
- Ellen Gaston & In W Song, 2014. "Supervisory Roles in Loan Loss Provisioning in Countries Implementing IFRS," IMF Working Papers 14/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bas B. Bakker & Leslie Lipschitz, 2014. "Conventional and Insidious Macroeconomic Balance-Sheet Crises," IMF Working Papers 14/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.