Report NEP-ACC-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feller, Anna & Schanz, Deborah, 2014. "The three hurdles of tax planning: How business context, aims of tax planning, and tax manager power affect tax," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 176, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Frank M. Fossen & Viktor Steiner, 2014. "The Tax-Rate Elasticity of Local Business Profits," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1424, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas Véron, 2014. "Defining Europe's Capital Markets Union," Policy Contributions 855, Bruegel.
- John Graham & Mark T. Leary & Michael R. Roberts, 2014. "How Does Government Borrowing Affect Corporate Financing and Investment?," NBER Working Papers 20581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean Kimpton, 2014. "The Nature and Causes of Profits: The Classical Approach from Smith to Marx," Working Papers 2014-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lindner, Peter & Andreasch, Michael, 2014. "Micro and macro data: a comparison of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey with financial accounts in Austria," Working Paper Series 1673, European Central Bank.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism in Germany: Deep recession and quick recovery," IPE Working Papers 39/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash S Qureshi & Naotaka Sugawara, 2014. "Regulating Capital Flows at Both Ends; Does it Work?," IMF Working Papers 14/188, International Monetary Fund.