Report NEP-ACC-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katerina MAKOVA, "undated". "Tax Reforms and Tax Burdens in selected OECD countries," EcoMod2009 21500062, EcoMod.
- Galina A. Kitova, 2014. "Taxation Of R&D: Review Of Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- International Department, 2013. "Japan's International Investment Position at Year-End 2012," Bank of Japan Research Papers 2013-08-08, Bank of Japan.
- Stefan BOETERS, "undated". "Optimal Tax Progressivity in Unionised Labour Markets: What are the Driving Forces?," EcoMod2008 23800014, EcoMod.
- Yasuko Ishiguro, "undated". "Endogeneous Capital Agglomeration: a Consideration of the Expansion in Assets Disparity Between Countries," EcoMod2006 272100040, EcoMod.
- Filipe Aleman Serrano, 2014. "Notional Defined Contribution Accounts: Application to Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Coping with Imbalances in the Euro Area: Policy Alternatives Addressing Divergences and Disparities between Member Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_816, Levy Economics Institute.