Report NEP-ACC-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2014. "Exploring Policy Options to include Petroleum, Natural Gas and Electricity under the Proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST)Regime in India," Working Papers 14/136, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Liberati, Paolo & Paradiso, Massimo, 2014.
"Sulla composizione dell'accisa sui tabacchi: un'ipotesi di modifica del sistema di tassazione in Italia
[On the structure of the excise taxes on tobacco: A reform proposal for Italy]," MPRA Paper 55906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario Solis-Garcia, 2014. "Tax Enforcement, Technology, and the Informal Sector," Working Papers 2014/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & David J. Munroe, 2014. "Mansion Tax: The Effect of Transfer Taxes on the Residential Real Estate Market," NBER Working Papers 20084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Veronese Passarella, 2014. "The process of financial integration of EU economies," Working papers wpaper30, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.