Report NEP-ACC-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014. "Tax Principles and Tariff-Tax Reforms under International Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 116, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2014.
- Santra, Sattwik & Hati, Koushik Kumar, 2014. "India’s Move from Sales Tax to VAT: A Hit or Miss?," MPRA Paper 54542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2014. "Investment stimuli under government present-biased time preferences," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Patrice Pieretti & Jacques-François Thisse & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2014. "Offshore financial centers and bank secrecy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Márcia Saraiva Leon, 2014. "International Capital Flows and Yields of Public Debt Bonds," Working Papers Series 345, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio & Giuseppe Piroli, 2014. "Direct and indirect effects of R&D cooperation on the innovation of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & L. Marengo & S. Settepanella, 2014. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," Working Papers wp931, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," DICE Discussion Papers 133, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).