Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuest, Clemens & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Nusser, Hannah, 2013. "Profit shifting and 'aggressive' tax planning by multinational firms: Issues and options for reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-078, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and corporate debt: are banks any different?," Working Papers 1306, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Theresa Lohse & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Do transfer pricing laws limit international income shifting? Evidence from European multinationals," Working Papers 1307, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Sebastien Bradley & Makoto Hasegawa, 2014. "Investor Valuations of Japan's Adoption of a Territorial Tax Regime: Quantifying the Direct and Competitive Effects of International Tax Reform," Working Papers w0201, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Johannes Becker & Melanie Steinhoff, 2013. "Conservative accounting yields excessive risk-taking; a note," Working Papers 1304, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Benjaming Dachis & Adam Found & Peter Tomlinson, 2013. "What Gets Measured Gets Managed: The Economic Burden of Business Property Taxes," e-briefs 166, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Lorenz, Christian, 2013. "Informal taxation systems – Zakat and Ushr in Pakistan as example for the relevance of parallel/semi-public dues," MPRA Paper 51138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Halliday & Sumner La Croix, 2013. "Sons, Daughters, and Labor Supply in Early Twentieth-Century Hawaii," Working Papers 201318, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Kaspereit & Kerstin Lopatta, 2013. "The Value Relevance of SAM's Corporate Sustainability Ranking and GRI Sustainability Reporting in the European Stock Markets," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 19 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2013.
- Otto, Clemens A. & Volpin , Paolo F., 2013. "Marking to Market and Inefficient Investment Decisions," HEC Research Papers Series 986, HEC Paris.
- Simon M. Potter, 2013. "The implementation of current asset purchases," Speech 100, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.