Report NEP-ACC-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Knobel & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Quality of the Administration of Value-Added Tax in OECD countries and Russia," Working Papers 0050, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Omar Chisari & Antonio Estache & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Taxing the Financial Sector: Lessons from a CGE Model for Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2013-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. B. Atkinson & J. E. Søgaard, 2013. "The long-run history of income inequality in Denmark: Top incomes from 1870 to 2010," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2013. "On the desirability of tax coordination when countries compete in taxes and infrastructures," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2013. "Sugar Policy Reform, Tax Policy and Price Transmission in the Soft Drink Industry," TSE Working Papers 13-373, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).