Report NEP-ACC-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milka Casanegra de Jantscher, 1986. "Problems of Administering a Value-Added Tax in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 86/15, .
- Parthasarathi Shome, 1992. "Trends and Future Directions in Tax Policy Reform; A Latin American Perspective," IMF Working Papers 92/43, .
- Peter Stella, 1992. "Tax Farming; A Radical Solution for Developing Country Tax Problems?," IMF Working Papers 92/70, .
- International Monetary Fund, 1990. "Tax Policy and Reform for Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 90/70, .
- European Commission, 2012. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2012 Report," Taxation Papers 34, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Dennis P. Quinn, 2012. "Globalization and Corporate Taxation," IMF Working Papers 12/252, .
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, .
- Grace Weishi Gu & Ruud A. de Mooij & Tigran Poghosyan, 2012. "Taxation and Leverage in International Banking," IMF Working Papers 12/281, .
- Timothy Irwin, 2012. "Accounting Devices and Fiscal Illusions," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:96/141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis P Botman & Stephan Danninger, 2007. "Tax Reform and Debt Sustainability in Germany; An Assessment Using the Global Fiscal Model," IMF Working Papers 07/46, .