Report NEP-ACC-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nadine Riedel, 2012. "Earnings Shocks and Tax-Motivated Income-Shifting: Evidence from European Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 3791, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Gandullia, 2012. "The role of direct taxes in fiscal decentralization," DEP - series of economic working papers 6/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Ernesto Longobardi & Paolo Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi & Simone Pellegrino & Alberto Zanardi, 2012. "Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3753, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hansson, Åsa & Porter, Susan & Perry Williams, Susan, 2012. "The Effect of Political and Economic Factors on Corporate Tax Rates," Working Paper Series 942, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Spencer Bastani & HÃ¥kan Selin, 2012. "Bunching and Non-Bunching at Kink Points of the Swedish Tax Schedule," CESifo Working Paper Series 3865, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Human Capital Formation and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 3719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2012. "The Promise of Positive Optimal Taxation: Normative Diversity and a role for Equal Sacrifice," NBER Working Papers 18599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.