Report NEP-ACC-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2012. "Review of Current Practices for Taxation of Financial Instruments, Profits and Remuneration of the Financial Sector," Taxation Papers 31, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Katri Kosonen, 2012. "Regressivity of environmental taxation: myth or reality?," Taxation Papers 32, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Ruding, H. Onno, 2012. "The Euro Crisis: Implications for the Internal Market and Harmonisation of Corporate Taxes," CEPS Papers 6949, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2011. "A retrospective evaluation of elements of the EU VAT system," Taxation Studies 0039, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Janet Currie & Wanchuan Lin & Juanjuan Meng, 2012. "Using Audit Studies to Test for Physician Induced Demand: The Case of Antibiotic Abuse in China," NBER Working Papers 18153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Controversial and novel features of the Eurozone crisis as a balance of payment crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 640, Department of Economics, University of Siena.