Report NEP-ACC-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Ulrike Stefani, 2012. "The Interdependence Between Audit Market Structure and the Quality of Financial Reporting: The Case of Non-Audit Services," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Ali, Syed Adeel & Abassi, Zia, 2011. "Effect of corporate income tax and firms’ size on investment: evidence by Karachi stock exchange," MPRA Paper 36800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seppo Kari & Jarkko Harju, 2011. "Dividend taxes and decisions of MNEs: Evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 27, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2011. "Tax competition among local governments: evidence from a property tax reform in Finland," Working Papers 26, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Laura Quinby & Anthony Webb, 2012. "What’s the Tax Advantage of 401(k)s?," Issues in Brief ib2012-4, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2012. "Razvoj poreza na dohodak u Hrvatskoj: reforme i promašaji," EFZG Working Papers Series 1201, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ossi Korkeamäki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited," Working Papers 22, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Keef, Stephen P & Khaled, Mohammed S & Roush, Melvin L, 2011. "A note resolving the debate on â€œThe weighted average cost of capital is not quite rightâ€," Working Paper Series 2003, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.