Report NEP-ACC-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Herger & Christos Kotsogiannis & Steve McCorriston, 2011. "International Taxation and FDI Strategies: Evidence From US Cross-Border Acquisitions," Discussion Papers 1109, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- European Commission, 2010. "Report on Removing Tax Obstacles to Cross-Border Venture Capital Investment," Taxation Studies 0032, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Study on Inheritance Taxes in EU Member States and Possible Mechanisms to Resolve Problems of Double Inheritance Taxation in the EU," Taxation Studies 0034, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2011.
- European Commission, 2011. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2011 edition," Taxation trends 2011, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Varma, Vijaya Krushna Varma, 2009. "Top tax system: a common taxation system for all nations," MPRA Paper 26839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2010.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-031_236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Tax Treatment of ETS Allowances: Options for Improving Transparency and Efficiency," Taxation Studies 0035, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Egger, Peter & Wamser, Georg, 2011. "The Impact of Controlled Foreign Company Legislation on Real Investments Abroad: A Two-dimensional Regression Discontinuity Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 8460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cga:wpaper:110302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-022_203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cga:wpaper:110101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Louvot-Runavot, 2011. "Evaluation of firms dissimulated activity based on fiscal audits and integration in national accounts," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-09, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.