Report NEP-ACC-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Longobardi, Ernesto & Polito, Vito, 2011. "Capital income taxation incentives during economic downturns: re-thinking theory and evidence," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Deferred Taxation and Effective Tax Rates on Income from Capital in the United States, 2000-2010," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Up or down? Capital income taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Günter Franke & Harris Schlesinger & Richard C. Stapleton, 2011. "Risk Taking with Additive and Multiplicative Background Risks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-25, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popesc, Eleodor, 2011. "Researches in a sistemic approach of intangible assets accounting," MPRA Paper 31721, University Library of Munich, Germany.