Report NEP-ACC-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Shaw, 2011. "FORTAX: UK tax and benefit system documentation," IFS Working Papers W11/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Impact of VAT Exemptions in the Postal Sector on Competition and Welfare," Working Papers 0145, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Tommaso Monacelli & Roberto Perotti & Antonella Trigari, 2011. "Taxes and the Labor Market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 623, Central Bank of Chile.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar & Micheletto, Luca, 2011. "Public provision of private goods, self-selection and income tax avoidance," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Financial stability, new macro prudential arrangements and shadow banking: regulatory arbitrage and stringent Basel III regulations," MPRA Paper 31319, University Library of Munich, Germany.