Report NEP-ACC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haesner, Christian & Schanz, Deborah, 2011. "Taxes and the valuation of dividends: a study of dividend announcements in Germany," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 117, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2011. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arnold, Sven & Lahmann, Alexander & Schwetzler, Bernhard, 2011. "Zinsschranke, Unternehmensbewertung und APV Ansatz - eine Anmerkung zum Beitrag von Förster/Stöckl/Brenken (ZfB 2009, S. 985 ff.)," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 116, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2011. "Multilevel Fiscal Governance in a Balanced Policy Environment," MPRA Paper 30282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30493 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdelaal Mahmoud, Ashraf, 2011. "Financial Crises and Bilateral Foreign Direct Investment Flows," MPRA Paper 30417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & McCorriston, Steve, 2011. "Climate Policy, Carbon Leakage and Competitiveness: How Might Border Tax Adjustments Help?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103207, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.