Report NEP-ACC-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vieri Ceriani & Stefano Manestra & Giacomo Ricotti & Alessandra Sanelli & Ernesto Zangari, 2011. "The tax system and the financial crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 85, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2010. "Auditor and audit committee independence in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "Taxation on Rural Sector: Tax Burden, Land Value and Property Right," Department of Economics, Working Papers 077, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "¿Es posible un Acuerdo Fiscal Federal Sustentable sin una Reforma del Sistema Tributario Federal?," Department of Economics, Working Papers 078, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Yuri Biondi, 2011. "The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution," Post-Print hal-00561894, HAL.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2/03. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Theodore H. Moran, 2010. "Higher Taxes on Multinationals Would Hurt US Workers and Exports," Policy Briefs PB10-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.