Report NEP-ACC-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of monetary policy in matters relating to financial stability: Monetary policy responses adopted during the most recent Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 26925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Pinhanez, 2010. "Rekindling Governments from Within: Getting Public Sector Elite Officials to Support Government Reform in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2010. "What was actually cut in the barbers' VAT cut?," Working Papers 18, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Dr. Christin Lutz & Dr. Ulrike Lehr, 2010. "Tax reform in Europe over the next decades," GWS Discussion Paper Series 10-2, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Diana Mostafa & Magda Hussien, 2010. "The Impact of Auditor Rotation on the Audit Quality: A Field Study from Egypt," Working Papers 23, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2010. "On the path-dependence of tax compliance," TWI Research Paper Series 59, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.