Report NEP-ACC-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niu, Yongzhi & Cohen, Roger, 2010. "Personal Income Tax Gap for Business Income Earners In New York State: From the Real Estate Tax Perspective," MPRA Paper 26437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haring, Magdalena & Niemann, Rainer, 2010. "Corporate financial policy and investor taxation in Austria: An empirical investigation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 109, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Takashi Obinata, 2010. ""The Economic Recession in 2008 and Corporate Accounting Behavior" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-227, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Carl Gaigné & Ian Wooton, 2010. "The gains from preferential tax regimes reconsidered," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-06, INRA UMR SMART.
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2010. "Investor protection and disclosure. Quantitative evidence," Working Papers 48, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00530144_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subrata Sarkar & Jayati Sarkar, 2010. "Auditor and Audit Committee Independence in India," Working Papers id:3117, eSocialSciences.