Report NEP-ACC-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Risk monitoring tools in bank regulation and supervision – developments since the collapse of Barings Plc," MPRA Paper 22125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Corporate Tax Systems and the Location of Industry," Research Papers in Economics 2010:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Andras Simonovits, 2010. "Tax Morality and Progressive Wage Tax," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1005, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2010. "Average tax rate cyclicality in OECD countries: A test of three fiscal policy theories," MPRA Paper 22208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Drew Scott, 2010. "Scotland: A New Fiscal Settlement," CDMA Working Paper Series 201009, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.