Report NEP-ACC-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jost, Sven P. & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Transfer Pricing as a Tax Compliance Risk," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-6, University of Salzburg.
- Biørn, Erik, 2009. "Capital Decay and Tax Distortions: How to Abandon Exponential Decay and Benefit from It," Memorandum 27/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2010. "The Role of Headquarters Firms in Multinational Profit Shifting Strategies," Discussion Papers in Economics 11352, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Haggay Etkes & Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Private Law Enforcement, Fine Sharing, and Tax Collection: Theory and Historical Evidence," Working papers 2010-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.