Report NEP-ACC-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Accounting and economic measures:An integrated theory of capital budgeting," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09121, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Joël Houdet & Charlotte Pavageau & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Accounting for changes in biodiversity and ecosystem services from a business perspective," Working Papers hal-00434450, HAL.
- Stefan Bach & Hermann Buslei, 2009. "The Impact of Losses on Income Tax Revenue and Implicit Tax Rates of Different Income Sources: Evidence from Microsimulation Using Tax Statistics for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 950, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussão 238, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Heterogeneous Firms, "Profit Shifting" FDI and International Tax Competition," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nathaniel Frank, 2009. "Linkages between asset classes during the financial crisis, accounting for market microstructure noise and non-synchronous trading," Economics Papers 2009-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vauhkonen, Jukka, 2009. "Bank safety under Basel II capital requirements," Research Discussion Papers 29/2009, Bank of Finland.