Report NEP-ACC-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Laux & Christian Leuz, 2009. "Did Fair-Value Accounting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 15515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000162:005983 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Regulating the International Audit Market and the removal of barriers to entry: The provision of non audit services by audit firms and the 2006 Statutory Audit Directive," MPRA Paper 18624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Measuring bank efficiency: tradition or sophistication? - A note," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tenovici, Cristina & Albici, Mihaela & Parpandel, Denisa Elena, 2009. "Traditional methods versus modern methods of determining unitary cost in forestry," MPRA Paper 18684, University Library of Munich, Germany.