Report NEP-ACC-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2009-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olsen, Trond & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Multinationals, tax competition, and outside options," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/28, University of Stavanger.
- Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike & Winter, Etti, 2009. "Value chain analysis Methodologies in the context of environment and trade research," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-429, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Basel II and the Capital Requirements Directive: Responding to the 2008/09 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 17379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Besfamille & Cecilia Parlatore Siritto, 2009. "Modernization of Tax Administrations and Optimal Fiscal Policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin & David-Sobolevschi, Maria-Iulia, 2009. "Ethics and internal audit: whistleblowing issues," MPRA Paper 17312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2009. "Incidence of an outsourcing tax on intermediate inputs," Working Papers 2009-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pricewaterhousecoopers, 2009. "Study on the VAT invoicing rules contained in the VAT Directive," Taxation Studies 0026, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.