Report NEP-ACC-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin, 2009. "About intellectual forgery in romanian accounting law," MPRA Paper 14970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2009.
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin, 2009. "Opinions on allocation of profit carried forward to dividends," MPRA Paper 14971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skogsvik, Kenth & Juettner-Nauroth, Beate, 2009. "Valuation Errors Caused by Conservative Accounting in Residual Income and Abnormal Earnings Growth Valuation Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:11, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Role of Banks in the Subprime Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2009-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore