Report NEP-ACC-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Coronado & Olivia S. Mitchell & Steven A. Sharpe & S. Blake Nesbitt, 2008. "Footnotes Aren't Enough: The Impact of Pension Accounting on Stock Values," NBER Working Papers 13726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haynes, Kathryn, 2007. "Moving the gender agenda or stirring chicken’s entrails?: where next for feminist methodologies in accounting?," The York Management School Working Papers 27, The York Management School, University of York.
- Angela Romagnoli, 2007. "Balance-sheet ratios and stock returns: An analysis for Italian banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 648, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giampaolo Arachi and Alessandro Santoro, 2008. "Tax Enforcement for SMEs: Lessons from the Italian Experience?," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Property Tax Incidence Debate and the Mix of State and Local Finance of Local Public Expenditures," Working Papers 0801, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.