Report NEP-ACC-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mustata, Razvan V. & Matis, Dumitru, 2007. "Measurement Of Need For Harmonization Between National Accounting Standards And International Financial Reporting Standards," MPRA Paper 6183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustata, Razvan V. & Matis, Dumitru & Bodea, Gabriela, 2007. "The Impact Of Globalization On Regulations And Accounting Systems. Dimensioning And Quantification," MPRA Paper 6214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2007/6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denis Travaillé & Christine Marsal, 2007. "Automation of dashboards and the coherence of organizations: paradoxes and ambiguities based on two particular case studies," Working Papers CREGO 1070601, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Denis Travaillé & Christine Marsal, 2007. "Automatisation des tableaux de bord et cohérence du contrôle de gestion:à propos de deux cas," Working Papers CREGO 1070602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "The Globalization of Tax Policy: What German Politicians Believe," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.