Report NEP-ACC-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akbar, S, 2007. "The Separate Valuation Relevance of Earnings, Book Value and their Components in Profit and Loss Making Firms: UK Evidence," MPRA Paper 5665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koning, M. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2007. "The Impact of Media Attention on the Use of Alternative Earnings Measures," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-073-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5748 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- magni, Carlo Alberto, 2006. "Zelig and the Art of Measuring Excess Profit," MPRA Paper 5663, University Library of Munich, Germany.