Report NEP-ACC-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger, 2007. "Corporate Governance, Reputation Concerns, and Herd Behavior," FEMM Working Papers 07006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nicolas Stoffels & Cedric Tille, 2007. "Why are Switzerland's foreign assets so low? The growing financial exposure of a small open economy," Staff Reports 283, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Socol, Cristian & Marinas, Marius & Socol, Aura Gabriela, 2007. "The flat tax in Romania. A good economic strategy?," MPRA Paper 3166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2007. "Value Added Tax Treatment of Financial Services: An Assessment and Policy Proposal for Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0701, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2007. "Why Do Most Countries Set High Tax Rates on Capital?," Cahiers de recherche 0711, CIRPEE.