Report NEP-ACC-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- RAMIREZ, Carlos, 2007. "Exporting professional models: the expansion of the multinational audit firm and the transformation of the French accountancy profession since 1970," Les Cahiers de Recherche 864, HEC Paris.
- Paniagua Zurera, Manuel, 2006.
"El capital social cooperativo en derecho español y su armonización con las normas internacionales de contabilidad
[Co-operative share capital in the spanish law and its harmonization with the inter," MPRA Paper 2410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernández Guadaño, Josefina, 2006.
"Diferentes consideraciones en torno al capital social de las sociedades cooperativas
[Different considerations about social capital in co-operative societies]," MPRA Paper 2416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Emmons & Gregory E. Sierra, 2006. "Relationship loans and regulatory capital: why fair-value accounting is inappropriate for bank loans," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gómez Aparicio, Pilar & Miranda García, Marta, 2006.
"La caractierización financiera y contable del capital social a la luz de los principios cooperativos
[The financial and countable characterization of the share capital in the light of the cooperati," MPRA Paper 2417, University Library of Munich, Germany.