Report NEP-ACC-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:qut:rwolff:2006-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Toporowski & Giovanni Cozzi, 2006. "The Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crises in Emerging Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_485, Levy Economics Institute.
- James Poterba & Nirupama Rao & Jeri Seidman, 2007. "Deferred Tax Positions and Incentives for Corporate Behavior Around Corporate Tax Changes," NBER Working Papers 12923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mònica Serrano, 2007. "The Production and Consumption Accounting Principles as a Guideline for Designing Environmental Tax Policy," Working Papers 2007.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "The Brazilian 'Tax War': The Case of Value-Added Tax Competition among the States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 544, OECD Publishing.