Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2007. "Does Firm Value Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Cash Flow?," NBER Working Papers 12847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Carverhill, Andrew, 2007. "Liquidity and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 6044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravina, Enrichetta & Sapienza, Paola, 2007. "What Do Independent Directors Know? Evidence from Their Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 6046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhn, Michael & Yan, Qianhui, 2006. "Quality monitoring, collusion and sub-contracting," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 70, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gavin C. Reid & Julia A. Smith, 2007. "Practitioner Views on Financial Reporting for Smaller Entities," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0701, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm, revised Jun 2008.