Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Obinata, 2006. ""Value Relevance of Consolidated Earnings -- Evaluation of Japanese Revolution and a New Proposal by FASB -- "(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-165, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Qing Hong & Michael Smart, 2006. "In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment," Working Papers tecipa-265, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Trabandt, 2006. "Optimal Pre-Announced Tax Reforms Under Valuable And Productive Government Spending," 2006 Meeting Papers 668, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2006. ""The beginning and modification of bonus payments to directors in Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-152, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andrew Carverhill & Ron Anderson, 2006. "Liquidity and Capital Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp573, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João A. Ribeiro & Robert W. Scapens, 2006. "Management accounting and power: A contested relationship," CEF.UP Working Papers 0611, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Takashi Obinata, 2005. ""Bankruptcy Analysis and Going-concern Opinion Is Cox Proportional Hazard Model applicable to the auditing practice?"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-142, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eric M. Leeper & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2006. "Dynamic Scoring: Alternative Financing Schemes," Caepr Working Papers 2006-022, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Takashi Obinata, 2005. ""Value Relevance of Legally Mandated Provisions"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-139, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Richard M. Bird & Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 2006. "Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons from the Canadian Experience," International Tax Program Papers 0607, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uluc Aysun, 2006. "Testing for Balance Sheet Effects in Emerging Market Countries," Working papers 2006-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jiří Hlavácek, 2006. "Pojištení vkladu: soucasný stav, srovnání a perspektiva v kontextu EU / Credit Insurance: EU context [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES 2006/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2006.